Microsoft Toolkit: effective activator
for Windows 10 & Office Suite
of the popular program which enables you to
activate Windows OS and Microsoft Office components.
Activator Microsoft Toolkit for Windows 10
Microsoft Toolkit is the latest version of the popular program which enables you to activate Windows OS and Microsoft Office components. MyDigitalLife is the only site where you can download the original Microsoft Toolkit program, while other sites might offer files that contain viruses and other malware. The software was previously known as EZ Activator but subsequently its name was changed to Microsoft Toolkit. The activator offers an alternative to KMSPico Activator, delivering to the users a number of additional valuable features.
The Windows Toolkit is the most popular activation tool, helping millions of users to unblock access to MS Products.
- Supported Windows OS and Office Versions
- What features does Microsoft Toolkit have?
- How to download Microsoft Toolkit?
- How to disable antivirus temporarily?
- How to temporarily disable Windows 10 antivirus defender?
- How to temporarily disable Avast anti-virus guard?
- How to activate Windows with Microsoft Toolkit?
- How to activate Office with Microsoft Toolkit?
Supported Windows OS and Office Versions
|Windows 10||Windows Server 2019||Office 365|
|Windows 8.1||2016 Server All version||Office 2010|
|Windows 8||Server 2012||Office 2013|
|Windows 7||2003-2008 Server||Office 2016|
What’s great about the MS toolkit is that with it you can activate various Windows OS versions and use the Microsoft Office 2016 Activator without making any payments of any kind. Be aware that other activators might contain viruses or other types of malware that can pose a threat to your PC. With Microsoft Toolkit, you win from the 100% guarantees for safety and security for your personal data and your PC.
What features does Microsoft Toolkit have?
Microsoft Toolkit is gaining popularity among users globally offering the user-friendly experience and ease of use. In contrast to other Windows and MS Office activation tools, you don’t need to have special skills and technical knowledge as the activator will do the whole job on its own without any involvement on your part. Since the program doesn’t access your personal data or connect to other nodes via the network, it’s totally safe and secure to use.
- Genuine Windows Activator with all components based on MS solutions
Microsoft Toolkit builds on top of the components developed by Microsoft Corporation, making it the only genuine activator on the market for easy and swift activations on your PC.
With this program, you don’t need to use any kind of pirated or generated keys or illegal server connections. The full process is done via the KMS server, which is recognized by the Microsoft Team as the legitimate server connection.
- Ability to activate both offline and online
The latest version for Microsoft Toolkit (2.6.7.) enables you to activate the MS products without the online connection in place. In this case, the activator works as a fully stand-alone software suite.
This is the new feature and it’s available only for versions 2.5.3 and 2.5.5. If you run an older version of Microsoft Toolkit (2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2 or 2.4.3), you will be able to activate Windows only with the active and duly functioning Internet connection in place.
- Lifetime activation without any hidden conditions or fees
Microsoft Toolkit enables the lifetime solution, giving you the chance to unlock all the MS Products for an unlimited period of time. Importantly, there are no hidden conditions or fees for you wrap your head around. There’s no trial period and you start using the full functionality of the activator from the get-go.
In contrast, other activators unlock the Windows OS only for a limited period time. Upon its completion, you’ll need to redo the whole process again which will quickly get on your nerves.
- 2-in-1 activator for both Windows OS versions and Office Suite
To make your life easier, this activator works for both Windows OS versions and Microsoft Office components. There’s no need to look for and experiment with additional Office activators.
You can unlock all of the Windows OS and Office versions specified in the list above. This is particularly useful since not all PCs are suitable to be used together with the latest versions of Windows OS and Office Suites.
- Suitable for 32/64-bit OS types
The activator is designed for use on both 32 and 64-bit architecture types of the operating system. In this way, you don’t need to look for and download separate files for the specific type of processor used at your PC. You can download the Microsoft Toolkit installation file right now and activate the MS products you want to use.
- Dual Activation Approach
This activation tool gives you the chance to unlock both Windows OS and Office Suite. EZ Activator or KMSAuto can be used as your preferred activation software. In contrast to other programs, you’ll save a lot of time and effort using these super-fast solutions.
- Notifications Feature
In order to make the process convenient, the developers have implemented the notifications feature. Upon the completion of the activation process for your Windows OS or Office Suite you will receive the push notification so that you don’t have to sit in front of the computer and wait for the procedure to end.
- Totally free and completely safe and secure
Most importantly, Microsoft Toolkit has no hidden fees and commissions, providing you with the free-of-charge capabilities to activate Windows OS or MS Office. This is different from other programs which might charge you to wrap up the process.
This software package has no malicious code, viruses or other types of malware hidden inside. There’ve been no reports online about being infected with any kind of viruses. The program doesn’t access your personal information and only intends to make changes to the file registry stored on your PC.
How to download Microsoft Toolkit?
Here’s a quick guide on how to download the installation file for Microsoft Toolkit. It’s very easy to do and you don’t need to have any technical skills to do it right now.
Download Microsoft Toolkit
- Click on the Download Button above
- OneDrive will pop up
- Click on the second Download Button in OneDrive
- Downloading process will start automatically after a couple of seconds
After you have downloaded the installation file for Microsoft Toolkit to your PC, you will see the zip file.
Before unzipping this file, you’ll need to disable your antivirus guard first or deactivate the real-time protection system used by Windows 10.
Importantly, the installation file doesn’t contain any viruses or similar malware. It’s just that this program has been blacklisted by Microsoft Corporation since it enables users to activate MS Products without making the payments. So, if you don’t deactivate the guard before you try unzipping the file, the file will get deleted, so you’ll need to download it again.
There’s no risk to your computer’s safety. The activator doesn’t access your personal data or tries to make changes around your computer. After you’ve completed the activation procedure, you can reactivate the antivirus program or Windows Defender. The guards won’t signal as to any problems with the activation procedure you’ve just done.
How to disable antivirus temporarily?
In this Section you’ll find out about the ways to disable your antivirus guard temporarily. We describe the step-by-step procedures for the most popular antivirus programs.
How to temporarily disable Windows 10 antivirus defender?
For those users who run Windows 10, the procedure to temporarily disable the antivirus defender is a bit different from the one we described above. Here’s the detailed step-by-step run-down:
- First, find the “Microsoft Security Essentials” icon, located at the taskbar. Right-click on this icon and choose “Open”.
- Click on the “Home” icon, located in the left part of the window.
- Click on the “Virus & Threat Protection” option
- Click on the “Virus & Threat Protection Settings” option. Disable “Real-Time Protection” and “Cloud Delivered Protection”.
- You have successfully disabled the Microsoft Security Essential and it will stay deactivated until you reboot your device.
How to temporarily disable Avast anti-virus guard?
Here’s a step-by-step procedure, enabling you to temporarily disable Avast anti-virus guard.
- Right-click on “Avast” icon in the taskbar.
- Click on “Avast! Shields Control”.
- The new window will pop up where several options will be present (disable for 10 minutes, disable for 20 minutes, disable until reboot and disable permanently). Select “disable until the next reboot”.
- You have successfully disabled Avast antivirus guard temporarily, till the next reboot.
How to activate Windows with Microsoft Toolkit?
Here’s the guide on how to activate Windows OS on your PC, using Microsoft Toolkit.
- Open the Microsoft Toolkit installation file. You will see the window pop up.
- Click on the Windows Logo below the tab.
- A new window will pop up with various options presented.
- Click on EZ Activator. The activation procedure might take several seconds and you need to wait for the successful completion.
- Upon the completion, the notification “Windows is activated” will be shown.
You’ve just successfully activated Windows on your PC for good.
The process to activate Microsoft Office is slightly different from the one for Windows OS.
Here’s the guide on how to activate MS Office on your PC, using Microsoft Toolkit.
- Open the Microsoft Toolkit installation file. You can search for the Microsoft Toolkit in the start menu bar. You will see the window pop up.
- In the window, you’ll see the Office Logo next to the Windows logo.
- Click on the Office Logo and another window will pop up.
- Click on EZ Activator.
- Wait for several seconds while the system automatically updates your MS Office.
- Finally, you will see the notification “Office is Activated”.
And that’s it. It’s that easy to activate Microsoft Office and Windows OS. Follow these steps and you’ll be able to activate any version of Windows OS or Microsoft Office completely free of charge and with safety guarantees.